Voter Registration is available at the Town Office during regular business hours. You can also register to vote on Election Day at the polls.
For additional information, contact:
- Sue Look, Registrar of Voters/Town Clerk
(207) 655-4742 ext. 121
- Sue Carr, Deputy Registrar/Warden/Moderator/Deputy Moderator
(207) 655-4742 ext. 122
The next election is the State Gubernatorial Election on November 8, 2022, at Jordan Small Middle School gym, with the polls open from 7:00am to 8:00pm.
Deadline to request absentee ballots is 4:00pm on November 3rd.
Ballots may be returned prior to the close of polls on Election Day:
- Via mail to 401 Webbs Mills Rd, Raymond ME 04071
- In person at the Town Office during normal business hours (Tues 8:30am to 7pm, Wed-Fri 8:30am to 4pm)
- In the Drop-Box attached to the walkway going into the Town Office available 24x7
- Ballots may be returned to the polls on Election Day, November 8th
The polls will be open from 7am to 8pm at the Jordan-Small Middle School gym.
To see a list of State candidates and to see a list of your current elected officials click HERE.
For information regarding Ranked Choice Voting which will be used for any State offices with 3 or more candidates click HERE.
For past election results, visit HERE.